Are you a victim of forgery or identity theft?


Has a document been altered with the intent to defraud?


Do you need an expert witness on a questioned document?


California Document Examiner

If you have a forgery or questioned document problem, I can help you.


Many cases are settled out of court as a direct result of a document examiner's official Letter of Opinion; if your case does go to court I can be your expert witness.


My fees are always fairly billed; no surprises. Please view my services and fee page.


In every case I'll be professional, quick, and honest. I don't waste my time or yours.


Call for your free consultation.


Beth Chrisman




As Seen On Television's #1 Court Shows
JudgeKaren1 swiftjustice JudgeKaren2

Specializing In

Questioned Documents

Questioned Signatures on Wills, Checks, Ledgers, Medical Records, Divorce Decrees, Deeds

Disputed Documents

Altered Documents

Suspect Documents


Anonymous Letters



Signature Verification



Contact Information:

Email: beth @

Fax Number: 310-861-1614

Fax / E-mail me your documents so I can help you immediately.


Located at:

13437 Ventura Blvd. Ste 213

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423


Serving Los Angeles and Nationwide

Complete Exam & Verbal Opinion (1 Questioned Document) Upgrade from Verbal to Written(already paid $495.00) Verbal Opinion With Written Opinion Letter Each Additional Questioned Document Retainer or Designation Fee
$495.00 $195.00 $690.00 $100.00 $690.00






Want to submit a testimonial?
Testimonial Click here to submit a testimonial Have I worked on your case? If you were more than satisfied with my professional opinion, submit a testimonial here for review.



What Beth's Clients are Saying:



Thank you very much for everything you have done for me. Thank you for believing in me, standing by me, and taking your time to examine the information I sent you. If it were not for you, I could be facing jail time for something I did not do. You are a blessing to me.


Thanks again,


- Rick

*We are not attorneys. We do not dispense legal advice, you should seek legal advice from a suitable attorney.